King of the Tramps
- Maximum Volume Music, 2016
- Little Village Magazine, 2016
- Roots and Branches, January 2015
- Their Organic Sound, July 2014
- Musicians epitomize Iowa, stomp into Sioux City, February 2014
- 'Existential redemptionism' defined, December, 2013
- Des Moines is not Boring, October, 2013
- Rootstime, August 2013
- Des Moines City View, June 2013
- Little Village Mag
- Des Moines City View, 2013
- The Bigfoot Diaries, 2013
- Des Moines City View, 2012
- The Bigfoot Diaries, 2012
About King Of The Tramps
King Of The Tramps are musical travelers spreading their Whiskey Gospel across venues in the Midwestern U.S. and to fans in Europe. Their songs preach celebration, forgiveness, and a love for the world and it's wonders. They have performed over 350 times at festivals, clubs, bars, boxcars and anywhere they can make a fan or a friend.
The band has released four albums of original music, "Good People" in 2011, "Wicked Mountain" in 2013, "Joyful Noise" in 2014 and Cumplir con el Diablo in 2016. A new release is in production with an expected release in Spring 2018.
The King Of The Tramps live show is a foot stompin', hand clappin' rock and roll gospel party, with plenty of crowd participation. According to "City View" show reviewer Chad Taylor, Partridge is "art troubadour, part tent revival preacher, Partridge holds court over his audience, welcoming all to the Tramps roots rock/jam band sound with the charisma of a faith healer."
The band is comprised of Todd Partridge on Guitar and vocals, Adam Audlehelm on Keys, Ryan Audlehelm on Drums and Ryan McAlister on Bass. Their music is evolving and calls upon influences from modern roots rock, rhythm and blues, rock and southern, country rock.
Home Fire Booking
Cuxhavener Strasse 7 - "Stauerei"
D - 28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 (0) 421 526272 - 0
fax: +49 (0) 421 526272 – 29