King of the Tramps
- Roots and Branches, January 2015
- Their Organic Sound, July 2014
- Musicians epitomize Iowa, stomp into Sioux City, February 2014
- 'Existential redemptionism' defined, December, 2013
- Des Moines is not Boring, October, 2013
- Rootstime, August 2013
- Des Moines City View, June 2013
- Little Village Mag
- Des Moines City View, 2013
- The Bigfoot Diaries, 2013
- Des Moines City View, 2012
- The Bigfoot Diaries, 2012
About King Of The Tramps
King Of The Tramps is an original roots-rock group, based in Auburn, IA, whose sound calls upon influences from modern roots rock, rhythm and blues, rock and southern, country rock. Their sound has been described as "Whiskey Gospel"
The band has released three albums of original music, "Good People" in 2011, "Wicked Mountain" in 2013, and "Joyful Noise" in 2014.
The King Of The Tramps live show is a foot stompin', hand clappin' rock and roll gospel party, with plenty of crowd participation. According to "City View" show reviewer Chad Taylor, Partridge is "art troubadour, part tent revival preacher, Partridge holds court over his audience, welcoming all to the Tramps roots rock/jam band sound with the charisma of a faith healer."
The band is comprised of Todd Partridge on Guitar and vocals, Justin Snyder on Guitar and Mandolin, Adam Audlehelm on Keys, Ryan Aum on Drums and Ryan McAlister on Bass.